Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Thousand Third Dates

I forgot to mention:
   I live in my mother's basement
   I live with my ex-wife and her girlfriend
   I live at the YMCA
   I have 16 children by a plural marriage
   I'm a crackhead
   I'm a Republican running for office in my small town and can't be seen dating a woman of color
   so we have to keep it on the DL
   I'm still married and living with my wife and kids, but we're technically separated and she said it's
   ok for me to date
   I only date Black girls because they tend to be more appreciative
   I run a monthly orgy
   I have Hep C
   I expect any woman I'm dating to make good money and have or have plans to get her MBA
   I don't like kissing
   I used to be gay but a church program made me see it was a sin
   I have to have a liver transplant and am looking for a donor

I hope you are comfortable with:
   Adult breast feeding
   Unprotected sex
   Paying for everything from now on
   Smokin' the Chronic
   Atonal monk music
   My lack of teeth
   Converting to my religion
   Giving up your love of Prince and drag queens once we are married
    Raising my kids
    Me using the "n" word from time to time
   Absconding with me after they process my warrant
   My latex/foot/breast/bondage/master and slave/fingernail polish/ear lobe/blood letting fetish
  

I thought you'd be:
   At least a DD
   Fatter/thinner/Blacker/lighter/religious/more talkative/less loquacious/ghetto fabulous/a sex kitten
   
If we continue dating, you must:
    Let your hair grow
    Go to the gym
    Gain 100 pounds
    Tone down the liberal rhetoric
    Defer to my superiority
    Cook for me every night
    Drink more
    Get rid of your cat
    Let me store some stuff at your house so that my soon to be ex-wife doesn't get it
    Give up any white/Black/friends you have
    Start studying Islam/zoroastrianism/Tantra/to become a Jehovah's Witness/how to shoot a rifle

I'm disappointed because:
    You won't sleep with me by the third date
    You objected to me drinking from a bottle of vodka as I drove you home
    You asked for AIDs  and STD tests
    You aren't comfortable with my Rottweilers
    You unmanned me by paying for dinner
    You won't walk the 7 miles to my rural cabin from the bus stop in town
    You won't fly with me to Bermuda for the weekend because we've known each other less than
     three weeks
     You think you are smarter than me
     You gave me a breath mint when I tried to kiss you
     You told me you didn't want to go out with me anymore, and wouldn't take my word for it that
      you'd change your mind
     You don't buy that I'm in love with you already
     You expect me to call when I say I will
      You wouldn't go with me to the monster truck rally
      You won't respond to each of the 30 daily texts/emails/calls I make to you demanding to know
       where you are, who you are with, and exactly what you're doing     


We can't date anymore because:
      I can't handle your weight (I know it's shallow, but...)
      My adult children forbid it
      You're too artsy
      You don't enjoy sitting around all day watching rugby
      You probably voted for Obama
      You seem too wrapped up in your own life to have a boyfriend
      You don't seem interested in the bi-friendly lifestyle
      You like yourself too much 
      
      



 
     
    
    


No comments: